Terms & Conditions of Affiliate Programme for The Perfect Touch of Home
These apply to person(s) applying to become an affiliate for The Perfect Touch of Home LTD as part of the affiliate team actively promoting the products:
- It is permitted to sell for another company but if it is another homeware or gifts company you MUST make it very clear which company you are promoting on all product posts and NEVER promote another company in the same post as you promote TPTOH. NB. Please check with the other company that they are happy for you to work with them and us as some do not allow it.
- You as affiliates are representing The Perfect Touch of Home and we pride ourselves on consistency, professionalism and respect which we also expect all of our affiliates to adhere to at all times.
- All customers must be provided with an order number and screenshot of the order once placed if you are placing the order on their behalf. The contact email for ourselves customerservice.TPTOH@gmail.com must also be given to them to ensure they have a way of contacting us if you are unable to act on their behalf for any reason.
- We will not tolerate abusive or inappropriate language or behaviour or discrimination towards any other affiliate, any of the owners or customers in any form or for any reason. This may lead to removal from the affiliate program.
- No promotion of other affiliate programmes or your own products or services is permitted in any of the team groups. Any advice or support you wish to genuinely offer to the team should be done within the team group so all can access not in another closed group and none of the advice or services offered to other team members should be charged for.
- Customer satisfaction is paramount. Please always treat customers courteously and professionally and keep them updated.
- Any issues, concerns or queries you would like to discuss privately please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any customer or personal order queries please email email@example.com do not send messages directly to ownership team.
- Any Affiliate in the full programme whose accounts show ZERO website views after the first 3 months will have their account automatically closed.
- Any affiliate with ZERO SALES and below 50 website views in any 3 month period will be contacted to confirm they still wish to be an affiliate for TPTOH. If they no longer wish to be; their account will be terminated at this point. If they do still wish to be their account will remain open and we will maintain contact at regular intervals.
- Any sales which are refunded for any reason will result in the commission being deducted from the affiliate. This is an automatic process completed by the back office software as it is standard practice across many affiliate based businesses.
- All new Affiliate registrations are subject to approval by the ownership team and we reserve the right to refuse membership of the affiliate program at our discretion.
- The minimum age for affiliates is 18 years old due to the terms of regulations for the sale of alcohol.
- Any Affiliate who chooses to leave the program or who is removed from the program will be paid what is owed in commission on the next payment date due regardless of the amount. Payment day is Wednesday.
- By agreeing to these terms please note you are not employed by The perfect touch of home and therefore you are responsible for declaring your own income and filing your own tax returns as necessary.