Sell Through the Independent Makers Area
TPTOH is committed to supporting independent makers and other small businesses.
We are actively involved in small business interaction events on social media and work with others like The My Helpful Hints Small Business Directory and In Collaboration with the same aims as us in hosting group engagement chats and interaction hours.
One of the best ways we can support small independent businesses is by hosting their products on this website in the Independent Makers Area for FREE
How does it work?
- You tell us how much you want for each item you wish to list.
- You tell us how much it costs you to send them to UK Mainland addresses.
- We use that to work out what price we would need to list them for.(we have affiliates who promote the products from the website including makers items and if the sales come through their advertising we need to make sure the price will cover their commission without it affecting how much you earn for your make)
- When one of your items sell we contact you to tell you which item and the details for shipping to the customer
- You then invoice us for the agreed cost and your shipping cost (what you told us in steps 1&2) either by email or PayPal invoice.
- We send payment for the invoice by bank or paypal whichever you prefer.
- You send your item directly to the customer.
How do I get started?
- Simply send an email to Customerservice@TPTOH.co.uk to say you would like to join the independent makers area.
- Please include: good quality images of the products you wish to list, a price list and postage costs along with your social media links.
- We can let you know what else we need in terms of descriptions for products and checking any relevant certifications relevant to your business type.
- We then set up your collection on TPTOH.co.uk and we will send you the link to this.
- Listings are set up and managed by us so you don't need any tech know how we just need to know if you sell out of an item or stop producing it.